Ribbonwick Candles are beautiful to look at, fun to light and easy to enjoy thanks to their unique wicks. They come in a wide variety of scents, so it is simple to find a fragrance you or a loved one will like.
Did you know there is a certain way to burn and care for your Ribbonwick Candles? We want to provide a few tips so you can get the most out of these lovely luminaries.
- When lighting your Ribbonwick Candles, always allow them to burn at least until the wax is melted fully to the sides of the candle container. Depending on the size of your candle, this could take anywhere from two to four hours.
- If after lighting the candle, the flame is more than an inch high, blow it out and wait for it to cool. Then gently run your finger over the wick to remove any excess wick material or debris. Relight the candle and the flame should burn lower. Repeat this process if needed until the flame is not too high.
- Always allow your Ribbonwick Candle to cool completely before lighting it again.
- Be sure to remove any loose wick debris from the inside of your Ribbonwick Candles before you burn them.
- If your Ribbonwick Candle starts smoking, first check the wick to make sure it is not too long. If the wick is fine, then you probably need to move the candle to a less drafty area of your home.
- Do not be concerned if you notice air bubbles in your Ribbonwick Candles. The air bubbles form since these candles are made from soy wax, and soy tends to be more sensitive to temperature changes. Even with air bubbles, the candles are fine and should burn normally.
- Follow basic safety guidelines: never leave the candle unattended while burning; do not burn Ribbonwick Candles in drafty areas of your home; keep pets and small children away from lit candles; make sure your Ribbonwick Candles are always on a heat protected surface; keep all matches and lighters safely stored and out of reach of children.
We hope these tips will make burning your Ribbonwick Candles an even better experience. For more information on Ribbonwick Candles or how to care for them, call 612-584-9405 or Browse our Site.