WoodWick Holiday Candles

Thanksgiving is right around the corner with Christmas not far behind. With the holiday season nearly in full swing, you may be feeling excited or overwhelmed with all the hustle and bustle this time of year brings.

Whatever you are feeling, we have some WoodWick holiday scents that will help you enjoy the season to its fullest, whether that’s while wrapping gifts and preparing for company or while spending time with family.

Here are some of our favorite holiday candles we think you’ll enjoy burning in your home this season.

WoodWick Christmas Candle

Christmas Classic – This WoodWick Trilogy candle is three candles in one! You can enjoy the scents of cinnamon cheer, frasier fir and candy cane cupcake.

Fireside – Who doesn’t enjoy sitting around a warm fire during the holidays with friends and family? Well this candle fragrance can capture that moment with natural scents of amber, vetiver and musk.

Cinnamon Chai – The smell of cinnamon makes us think of holiday baking. This comforting aroma can be enjoyed in or out of the kitchen with its spicy cinnamon and rich vanilla notes.

Pumpkin Butter – This is another holiday favorite with the delicious blend of fresh pumpkin, warm spices and a sweet buttery note. You’ll think a fresh pumpkin pie just came out of the oven!

Apple Crisp – Another tasty fragrance reminiscent for this time of year is apple crisp. This candle is a delicious combination of fresh apple slices baked in gooey caramel and topped with a butter crumb crust.

Frasier Fir – It wouldn’t be Christmas time for most people without a Christmas tree in the house. This fragrance truly captures the essence of freshly cut frasier fir on a crisp winter morning.

CinnaBark – Here is another cinnamon scent that combines shaved cinnamon bark with hints of warm vanilla. You can enjoy this one while sipping some cinnamon apple cider.

All of these holiday fragrances by WoodWick include the PlusWick design allowing the candles to burn faster, throw the fragrance farther and burn clean all the way to the edge of the container. You can also get the majority of these scents with the HearthWick flame that makes a soothing crackling sound as it burns.

So choose your favorite holiday scent and find time to sit back and enjoy the holiday season with a sweet fragrance in the air. Browse our selection of WoodWick Candles to get these holiday scents and more. You can also stop in at one of our Retail Locations.

Candles for Christmas

It seems that one of the most popular Christmas gifts people receive every year is a scented candle. These are usually a sure-fire way to bring a smile to someone’s face, and candles are a great gift for just about anyone on your shopping list. So when you are doing your shopping for Christmas in Maple Grove MN, be sure to shop at The Woods and browse through our selection of WoodWick Candles.

Here are a few interesting facts we dug up about candles. Enjoy reading these as you browse through our site for some of your Christmas gifts!

  • There are about $2 billion worth of candles sold in the United States every year (not including candle accessories).
  • The most popular types of candles in the United States are pillar candles, votive candles and container candles – all of which make great Christmas gifts!
  • During the Christmas season, about 35% of candle sales occur. The remaining 65% happen throughout the rest of the year.
  • There are an estimated 10,000 candle scents available on the market today in the United States.
  • Candles are used for more than just decorations these days. They are also used as a way to reduce stress and encourage relaxation.
  • Most people use their candles within about a week after they purchase them.
  • Candles are mostly burned in living rooms, kitchens and bedrooms.
  • When purchased as gifts, they are generally bought as Christmas gifts, closely followed by housewarming gifts, a dinner party gift, a thank you gift and as a birthday gift.
  • Seven out of 10 households use candles on a regular basis.
  • Research shows that the most important factor when someone is deciding on which candle to buy is fragrance. Color and shape are also factors.
  • In the United States, there are about 350 manufacturers of candles (religious, commercial and institutional), and there are also many different smaller candle-makers that use them for local and non-commercial purposes.
  • Two-thirds of people who buy candles use them at least once a week, if not more frequently.
  • The candle industry continues to grow as candles grow in popularity. Candle sales are growing faster than the United States economy.

Are you ready to buy some candles for Christmas gifts in Maple Grove MN? Call The Woods in Maple Grove at 763-416-WOOD (9663), visit one of our Retail Locations or Browse Our Site.